Question
Posted by: debs | 2008/01/23

Sweating too much

I am a 56 year old women who has had a total hysterectomy. I weight 175. I get so hot internally and sweet so much. I have the air conditioner on when it is 30 degrees outside and sleep with bedroom window open. If I just walk around the house I sweat. I say it is because I have a thick layer of fat on my body which insulates me like a coat. I see other people that are fat and they don't sweat like I do when they move around. Even when I lose weight I still am hot but as much. What say you about my problem?

Dear Debs
It may be due to menopause. Discuss with your doctor - Dixarit or HRT may help for the symptoms. Try Driclor or Perspirex antiperspirants.

1
Posted by: Chantz | 2008/04/11

Where do I get Driclor from? Cant find it in a chemist.

Reply to Chantz