Question
Posted by: lolagrl | 2006/04/07

sweating nonstop

Hello, I have been sweating non stop and sometimes i can be doing absulutly nothing i have tried everything i even asked my doctor and he said to use drysol but i am not able to afford any behind the counter products. I have non stop embarrissing moments and not able to wear any clothing that i like. Is there anything i can do at home to prevent this from happening?

Dear Lolagrl
Please get more info on www.hyperhidrosis.us/hyperhydrosis-treatment.php

1
Posted by: Wet Bob | 2006/04/07

I use Perspirex. It sorted out my problem of always being wet. It only needs to be applied every 3 days and therfor lasts for about 3 months.

Reply to Wet Bob