Question
Posted by: Lummly | 2007/06/21

sweating alot!

Hi, im a young girl and have my senior prom coming up which i really cant wait for. The only problem is, it will be very hot in the hall and im wearing a blue silk dress that i know will show up sweat patches under my arms, as i always seem 2 get sweaty under my arms even when its not that hot! I shower daily and have tried most anti perspirant deoderants on the market. I really dont want to have big sweat patches under my arms on my big special night!

Please help me!

Dear Lummly
Try to get hold of Probanthine tablets or use Driclor or Perspirex.