Question
Posted by: Hot-shot. | 2007/12/04

sweating.

Hi Doctor, I have a problem with night sweating, and I wake up to wet bedding, [very wet,soaked in fact ]. This happens at irregular iintervals,maybe once to three times a month. I am concerned that this might be a sympton of some serious health problem. Could you clarify for me please? Thank you.

Dear Hot shot
Night sweating can be an indication of more serious disease like TB, hormonal abnormalities or blood cancer and for this reason it is very important for you to see your doctor for blood tests, examination, lung x/rays if necessary.
See
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Hot-shot. | 2007/12/05

Hi Doctor, Thank you.

Reply to Hot-shot.