Question
Posted by: rayray | 2007/11/29

Sweating

I am only 13 and am below average in weight. so i know sweating from being over weight isnt my problem. When i wake up and get dresses like 10 mintues later my shirt already has armpit stains. I cant raise my hand in class and being an 8th grader you tend to care more about what people think about you.What are some good ways that can put a stop to this

Hallo Rayray
Try using antiperspirant instead of deodorant ( better still try Perspirex or Driclor - you will find in the pharmacy)
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

1
Posted by: T | 2008/01/17

I am 23 years old, and have been struggling with sweating for good couple of years now. I can't wear light coloured clothing because the sweat just seeps through and covers the front and the back of my t-shirt.

No matter what I try it's like never ending. I am gymming and I am on the pill - triphasal.

I don't see why I have to wear a jacket when the sun is shining. Is there anything that I can do or take or use to stop this. I use an expensive roll on deodrant and I am currently using the "gel" version of that too, it helps a bit but not really that well.

Please help me, I'm really desperate.

Reply to T