Question
Posted by: anne | 2007/06/19

sweating

hi can you tell me if using manuka soap daily can help stop me sweating. i have hyperhydrosis caused by an over active nervous sytem. i am also pregnant and about to deliver any day is it safe to use. also would spraying rose water on me or appliying it help or drinking it daily with aloe vera juice or would this do nothing.also would sage soap help with sweating.i am quite a nervous person because i am afrid i will sweat all the time which makes it worse. i sweat on my feet under arms groin and hands i also feel quite hot very easily. please can you tell me if these would work and are safe while pregnant or breast feeding and if not could you please give me some advice thanks.

Expert ImageNatural health

|Hi

the chinese herbs I know is not safe to use during pregnancy. I would suggest for now treat your stress with Vitamin B supplements and rescue remedy. and after the pregnancy I could possibly advise you on the hyperhydrosis.
REgards
DR Debbie