Question
Posted by: JT | 2007/03/27

Sweating

Hey Doc. Thanks for answering my fuzzy tongue question. Was a bit weirded out by it :)
I saw in an earlier post you told someone with excessive sweating to try Probanthine tablets, with Driclor or Perspirex.
I have social anxiety disorder and one of the most irratating thing about it is that I sweat terribly in public and social situations. I'm on Zoloft 75mg a day and Xanor 0.5mg SR. have buid up to 75mg over 3 months, but the sweating is still there, a bit less but there. I'll probably go to 100mg a day in 2 weeks. What is Probanthine tablets, Driclor and Perspirex. Will it work for me? I really can't stand the sweating.

Dear JT
I wont take the probanthine with Zoloft and Zanor but the Driclor and Perspirex are topical products you really can try?

4
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/28

thanks Susan for your help.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Susan | 2007/03/27

Perspirex is the best optiom of all three and you dont need a prescription. Just get it at your Pharmacy or Dischem. I have tried all three for my excessive sweating and Perspirex works best. Its also cheaper than Driclor. Perspirex is an antiperspirant for people who sweat excessively. Its so strong that you only apply it every 3 to 5 days. I guarantee that it will keep you dry under any situation.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: ANON | 2007/03/27

please advise if you require a script for any of the above medication. I would likle to try it , as i am have the same
problem

Reply to ANON
Posted by: JT | 2007/03/27

Sorry. I forgot to mention that the sweating is under my arms and nowhere else on my body. I will put on a clean shirt, go to a party and within 10 minutes I have these huge wet patches on my shirt. Very annoying and quite embarrassing.

Reply to JT