Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/03/12

Sweating

I'm 26 and pretty fit.If I compare myself to other people at the gym, I sweat so much. If i only do so much as a few streches, after a minute I'll feel my body tempreture seriosuly rising. Is this hormonal or what could it be because I don't think it's normal and in fact I didn't have this when I was younger. It slows me down and I would like to know if you think there is any tests I should do or just accept it

Dear Sunshine
Some people just sweat more - it is caused by your unique sympathetic nervous system. Try Driclor or Perspirex ( find at pharmacy)
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

1
Posted by: Storm | 2007/03/13

Perspirex is best. Its also cheaper than Driclor

Reply to Storm