Question
Posted by: cat | 2007/03/08

sweating

hi,
i have a real problem with sweating, i put loads of deoderant on and wait for it to dry and stuff in the morning, but before i have even left the house to go to school, i have huge noticable sweat rings under my school shirt! I've tried to hide it by wearing a jumper over my school shirt, but the sweat just shows through that as well! I't also really embarissing in PE when i take my shirt off becuase it is always totaly drenched under the armpits. my hand are also really clammy and will sweat really badly even if it's cold and i put gloves on or hold someones hand for a while. The weird thing is, is that when i come home from school i am usually really soaked in sweat, but about an hour later i just seem to stop sweating and dr up, i'm still a bit sweaty, but no where near as much as i was before, but only if i'm calm and on my own in my own house. I was thinking it could be something to do with being around other people, but i don't no. I really need an answer coz i dont want to go to the doctors coz i'll have to tell my mum about it. I'm sure she has already noticed though coz i always hand her shirts with horrible sweat marks on them. I have tried all different deoderants and i'm definatly not over weight and i shower regularly. I'm not as extreme as some people who have said that their shirts are dripping and they have to change them at school, but it's still quite bad. I suffer from no othersymptoms but bouts of migrains and i haven't started my period yet and i'm nearly 15.
Ahhhhhhh, hellp me please,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Cat
Try using Perspirex or Driclor - you will find at a pharmacy near you. Also read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

1
Posted by: Pauline | 2007/03/12

I got some Perpsirex for my daughter who was a similar age to you. She was so embarresed of her sweaty hands and feet. Her school dress was always stained under her arms too. I got her the Perpirex roll on for her underarms and Perpirex hand/foot lotion. This whole summer she has been totally dry, despite the extreme high temps. Its a brilliant product

Reply to Pauline