Question
Posted by: miss | 2003/03/05

sweating

Ladies are you embarrassed when you sweat or when we can see a spot on your t-shirt? I have often the reflex to smell my underarms and you? And you men do you like a girl sweating?

What is it with this forum and bodily functions at the moment? The last time I looked it was normal to sweat, have pubic hair, even on occassions pass wind. In any relationship, sooner or later your partner is going to have to do some bodily function, so whether we like to sweat or not, whether I partners like us to sweat or not, it will happen, or else move to the South Pole.

5
Posted by: octapussy | 2003/03/06

I never sweat or fart that is for mere humans Sorry I dont and I wont

Reply to octapussy
Posted by: octapussy | 2003/03/06

Reply to octapussy
Posted by: miss | 2003/03/06

Hello nappy girl thank for the answer. Yes I will keep my roll-on with me because at the end of the day sometime I smell bad and you too? Does somebody ask you what you was doing when he saw you smelling your underarms? I would get embarrassed.

bye

Reply to miss
Posted by: nappy's girl | 2003/03/05

dear miss, i do get embarrassed when i can feel myself sweat or perspire. i think it must just be a female thing your know. we always want to be fresh for our men. i also have that horrible reflex of trying to smeal my underarms. please just remember to be sure you're alone when you try to give in to this impulse. also i don't go anywhere without my roll-on.

Reply to nappy's girl
Posted by: Big D | 2003/03/05

The only time I like my girl to sweat is when I'm bonking her.

Reply to Big D