Question
Posted by: Lili | 2007/02/23

SWEAT

Doc I need your advise, sometimes I train for 45 minutes but I do not sweat a lot is it Ok or should I do more of the excersise?

HI Lili

no, I don't think so. There are a lot of possible reasons why you don't sweat. Or in fact, to be more precise, it may actually be that you are sweating but that you just don't notice it because it's evaporating. That's called insensible perspiration by physiologists. So you might be sweating all along. The key that determines this is the windspeed, the humidity and of course, the temperature, so you'd have to see what the difference might be. But it's certainly nothing to be concerned about, at least from the point of view that you feel you should do more. If there was some problem that caused you NOT TO SWEAT, that would be different, but this doesn't seem that way, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good luck!
Ross

1
Posted by: ryan | 2007/02/26

drink alot of water it will make u sweat alot

Reply to ryan