Question
Posted by: Dave | 2003/01/16

Sweat

I am a 49 year old male. Please help. I sweat terribly at night, when I sleep. In the morning when I wake up my pillow is damp of all the sweat. What could be the cause ?

Dave, you might suffer from hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is excessive perspiration due to over-activity of the sweat glands. The best person to see about this would be a surgeon or a dermatologist. Good luck.
PS. If you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you some info on hyperhidrosis.

1
Posted by: cornholio | 2003/01/16

Hi Dave, I have the same problem, it's called summer. Don't think there is anything wrong with you, lots of people complain about this. Consider putting some air-conditioning in your bedroom, if you can afford that. Otherwise a ceiling fan helps too.

Reply to cornholio