Question
Posted by: smile | 2002/12/06

sweat

I wonder if u can help if you sweat does that mean you have Aids for example working and when its very hot you tend to sweat.The other question does temperature in your body have anything to do with Aids like in winter you get hotter u tend to be hotter and red cheeks.If you can answer these questions please.

Smile, sweating when it’s hot is normal. Sweating when it’s cold may be a sign of an underlying problem, but AIDS is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. I think that AIDS people usually get extra hot in summer and extra cold in winter. Good luck.
PS. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but I was sick. Actually I’m still not feeling well, but I’m trying.