Our expert says:
Spit or Swallow
It's your decision:
Some like to take come into their mouth, some like to watch it shoot. Both can be very sexy.
If you choose to take it in your mouth, you can swallow or keep a cloth or napkin nearby to spit into.
Know your partner and make good choices. Swallowing during oral sex on an HIV-infected man has been known transmit the virus.
10 Advanced Tips
* Take a deep breath before you take his penis into your mouth to relax your throat muscles. This is to prevent gagging if you think his penis is going to touch the back of your throat.
* Use your hand around the base of his penis to control how deep he goes into your mouth.
* Try swallowing when his penis reaches the back of your throat. It kind of tickles.
* You can start a blowjob when your partner's penis is flaccid and stimulate him to erection.
* Pubic hairs in your mouth are normal. Just stop for a minute to take them out & then keep going.
* Use a finger in your partner's anus to massage his prostate.
* Pop an ice cube in your mouth or a mint for extra stimulation.
* Run your hands over his inner thighs as your mouth moves on his shaft.
* Keep your teeth away from his penis, or very, very lightly rub them against him while sucking.
* Not all men come during oral sex. Don't worry if he doesn't - his orgasm is his responsibility, not yours
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.