Question
Posted by: gysie | 2005/11/17

Swallowed vinegar - what to do and not?

I swallowed a mouthfull of vinegar by accident. What should I do next, because I'm stauing thirsty.

Expert ImagePharmacist

A mouthfull of vinigar will probably lead to increased stomach acidity with related symptoms including heartburn. Symptoms should be treated symptomatic - This may include a product such as Gaviscon or other antacids to neutralize acidity.

1
Posted by: Moose | 2005/11/29

I beg to differ.
Vinegar is a mild acid(acetic),and causes your stomach to produce alkaline juices, which is very beneficial for
Arthritus and joint problems, and gout.
It alkalisesd the body.An acid body is linked to all sorts of degenarative diseases.
Take last and first thing in the day on an empty stomach,diluted in water.Apple cider vinegat is best.
Do an Internet search on reports/studies.

Reply to Moose