advertisement
Question
Posted by: gysie | 2005/11/17

Swallowed vinegar - what to do and not?

I swallowed a mouthfull of vinegar by accident. What should I do next, because I'm stauing thirsty.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

A mouthfull of vinigar will probably lead to increased stomach acidity with related symptoms including heartburn. Symptoms should be treated symptomatic - This may include a product such as Gaviscon or other antacids to neutralize acidity.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

1
Our users say:
Posted by: Moose | 2005/11/29

I beg to differ.
Vinegar is a mild acid(acetic),and causes your stomach to produce alkaline juices, which is very beneficial for
Arthritus and joint problems, and gout.
It alkalisesd the body.An acid body is linked to all sorts of degenarative diseases.
Take last and first thing in the day on an empty stomach,diluted in water.Apple cider vinegat is best.
Do an Internet search on reports/studies.

Reply to Moose

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement