Question
Posted by: wild girl | 2007/03/01

swallow

last night I had sex with 3 men and I swallowed their cums. Do you think I can get infected by diseases? I just like swallowing different kinds of sperms....and most of the time I do not notice when I am doing it, until the partner/s involved told me after that I am a very wild and brave woman. I guess men like that!!!! I am using protection all the time. Am I in risk?????

Performing oral sex on a man you will be at risk for
• Chlamydia
• Gonorrhoea
• Hepatitis A*
• Herpes
• HPV (warts)
• Shigella*
• Syphilis
• Hepatitis B
• HIV**
• Hepatitis C

It's also very fattening - so apart from the health risk you need to reasses your diet plan. Seriously though, why are you putting yourself at such risk. Emotionally transmitted diseases - such as depression, low selfesteem, poor body image - leads to Sexually transmitted diseases.

You may consider some psychological help - call SASHA 0860 100 262 for a referral in your area.

DrE Mc

4
Posted by: Irritable | 2007/03/02

Scarlett Butterfly - lol!!! Wildgirl - you are indeed wise by using protection - but swallowing is a big No No! have yourself tested -thoroughly!!

Reply to Irritable
Posted by: Scarlett Butterfly | 2007/03/02

Shhhhuu, I learn't something new today!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Scarlett Butterfly
Posted by: C | 2007/03/02

These men are using you for their sexual pleasures,and it's dangerous,if it's not your patner. it' a man's dream to be sucked to the end, i wonder wat they say to their friends the next day.

Reply to C
Posted by: buda | 2007/03/01

wild girl
You dam right you are at risk. You do not know if they are hiv infected or have other diseses.
You are playing with fire

Reply to buda