Question
Posted by: joey | 2003/01/22

swallow?

I have given a guy a blowjob for the first time recently, and he came in my mouth. He did warn me beforehand that he's cumming, and I kept on sucking and suddenly all the cum was in my throat!! I swallowed and pretended that everything was fine, but I had to fight the nausia constantly, it really didn't taste great. And even worse - he refused to kiss me afterwards!!!! Now I'm afraid of giving him another blow job, because I do not want to swallow again! But won't it hurt his feelings if I tell him I'd rather not swallow, especially since I have swallowed the first time? How do you tell a guy that you want to give him a blowjob, but without swallowing??
It seems that guys love it when their girlfriends swallow!

Spit or Swallow
It's your decision:
Some like to take come into their mouth, some like to watch it shoot. Both can be very sexy.
If you choose to take it in your mouth, you can swallow or keep a cloth or napkin nearby to spit into.
Know your partner and make good choices. Swallowing during oral sex on an HIV-infected man has been known transmit the virus.

10 Advanced Tips
Take a deep breath before you take his penis into your mouth to relax your throat muscles. This is to prevent gagging if you think his penis is going to touch the back of your throat.
Use your hand around the base of his penis to control how deep he goes into your mouth.
Try swallowing when his penis reaches the back of your throat. It kind of tickles.
You can start a blowjob when your partner's penis is flaccid and stimulate him to erection.
Pubic hairs in your mouth are normal. Just stop for a minute to take them out & then keep going.
Use a finger in your partner's anus to massage his prostate.
Pop an ice cube in your mouth or a mint for extra stimulation.
Run your hands over his inner thighs as your mouth moves on his shaft.
Keep your teeth away from his penis, or very, very lightly rub them against him while sucking.
Not all men come during oral sex. Don't worry if he doesn't - his orgasm is his responsibility, not yours.

Lastely it's also high in calories, so just tell him you are on a diet and would rather get the calories from a chocolate.

Good Luck
Dr Elna Mcintosh

12
Posted by: Nobody | 2003/01/22

tips on giving Blowjobs:

If you do it for lust -- Spit it out
If you do it for love -- Swallow it
BUT
If you wanna show of -- Gargle it!!

Reply to Nobody
Posted by: Safe Sex | 2003/01/22

You swallowed your own, you think it is great, you love washing yourself and you think it is all in the brain hmmmmm. Nope think you've thought it all through pretty well.

Reply to Safe Sex
Posted by: FIRST TIME | 2003/01/22

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I SWALLOWED "CUM" MY WIFE DOESN`T WANT TO GIVE ME A BJ
SO I DECIDE TO SWALLOW IT MY SELF. IT IS GR8T AND I`M WORKING ON MY WIFE FOR MY BJ.
WHEN SHE IS READY. ONLY TIME WILL KNOW WHEN. AS A MATTER OF FACK I LOVE WASHING
MY PENIS IT FEEL GOOD WHEN IT IS CLEAN. I THINK IT IS THE SMELL OF THE SEMEN THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID, TO BE HONNEST I THINK IT IS IN THE BRAIN WHERE THE MAIN PROBLEM IS.
ONLY A MIND THING. CORRECT ME IF I`M WRONG.

CHEERS

Reply to FIRST TIME
Posted by: Safe Sex | 2003/01/22

Smearing is in, swallowing is out.

Reply to Safe Sex
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/22

I think you're gonna find that the condom tastes worse than his cum.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: joey | 2003/01/22

Thanx nuts - that's a great idea!!

Reply to joey
Posted by: Nuts | 2003/01/22

Hi Joey,

I don't want to go into the merits of whether you should swallow or not. I do want to mention that I recently, for the first time, had my GF put on a condom first and then suck me off. Initially I was put off a little by the idea that she isn't really making contact with my penis as such, but she ensured that I was worked up enough to allow her to carry on, and by the time I was cumming, it was rather intense and the condom had NO effect on the intensity of the enjoyment! I really enjoyed it as much as the real thing. Try using a condom and see what happens!?

Reply to Nuts
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/22

Hehehehe .... I do remember that quite clearly. OK ... all guys except PG loves cumming in a chicks mouth.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: PG | 2003/01/22

Toy-Boy, I think you should amend your statement to read "all guys (except one) love it when they are allowed..." because I don't particularly like it, preferring to cum in that other little part of the body. [Remember that we had this conversation before and you had nightmares because you thought I was gay?]. Although I like the intimacy of receiving a BJ, I really enjoy giving one more than getting one. And just in case of further misunderstandings, from and to a FEMALE!

Reply to PG
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/22

Well that's it then. If he doesn't like his own cum, then why should you. Plain and simple. I just can't for love of me imagine how he came about tasting his own cum.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: joey | 2003/01/22

Yes, he does return the favour.
But you're right, Toy-Boy, I might as well just tell him that I don't want to swallow. Actually, I don't want him to cum in my mouth at all, because he told me he doesn't like the taste of his own cum and he's not going to kiss me. And it didn't feel good when he told me that.

Reply to joey
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/22

To swallow or not to swallow ... it's all up to you. All guys love it when they are allowed to cum in the chick's mouth, but if you're not comfortable with it, tell him you enjoyed giving him a blow job but the swallowing part was a bit of a turn off. And if he's going to refuse to kiss you after cumming in your mouth then he will have to pull out and cum in in a towel or something.

Does he returm the favour by giving you a muff dive?

Reply to Toy-Boy