Question
Posted by: GA | 2007/12/04

SUSPICIOUS WIFE

I recently contacted a woman for some business transaction. I then started phoning her everyday. My wife saw her no. and I said it was a male clients. I think my wife phoned the lady as my last call the lady said please dont sms or call me the car is sold. I did not sms her only communicated by phone. I think my wife phoned her. Wife and I married for 18 yrs and 2 teen kids. Now we dont speak. The girl got her boyfriend to message me to say I must stay away from her or they will open a case of harrassment against me. HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?

What sort of business needs you to phone her every day ? And I remember us hearing from your wife --- you need daily calls to buy a car ? And if the girl is complaining of harrassment, you are apparently calling her far more than she finds welcome, too. Leave the other woman entirely alone from here on, no calls or contact whatever. And get into marriage counselling with your wife and see what can be sorted out

15
Posted by: Zeet | 2007/12/05

GA, you are SOOOOOO sick man. I wish your wife will do the same to you, in fact... GA's wife, if you read this, have a fling and find out for yourself how if feels. People like your so called "husband" does not dererve a wife like you.

Reply to Zeet
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/12/04

Wow, you're a piece of work - don't blame your wife for talking about a problem that was eating at her.

Stop phoning women who DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, IT'S CREEPY.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/04

ja what a load of kak

___________--=

Reply to ???
Posted by: aa | 2007/12/04

lol, sorry wrong post

Reply to aa
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

GA stop pointing fingers, return that finger to u, stop what u are di=oing the woman loves u and you know that, all she want is peaceful merriage with lovely hubby, and i know u can be the best to her.

now don't accuse her because you saw this in the internet.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: GA | 2007/12/04

Tx, all of u. I am so relieved now that it was my wife behind all this. Next time she brings this up I will tell her of all the stuff she has got on the website. mayb she leads a double life 2...

Reply to GA
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

GA do u see hat i'm talking about now those two stories doe not differ.

am i lying! there's internet cafe's these days, don't say your wife does'y have a computer, life is full of suprises and now u are exposed.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: To Aa | 2007/12/04

i found the correct post by the wifie!!!

Reply to To Aa
Posted by: Lolo; u deserve that, stop hurting her | 2007/12/04

Subject: WHEN IS IT AN AFFAIR
Posted by: AMY
Message:
My husband recently responded to an add for a car. The car belonged to a woman.Ever since then he has been phoning her. I erased the no. from his phone but he came home the nextr day desperately looking for the paper were the ad was for the no. He wrote the number in his diary. I recognised the no and asked but he said it was a clients no. (there was no name next to it) Ever since then I have checked and he has been phoning her daily. Should I make anything out of this"
Date: 3/12/2007

Reply to Lolo; u deserve that, stop hurting her
Posted by: GA | 2007/12/04

My wife does not have email or internet acess

Reply to GA
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/04

guy your wife was here looking for help about you i guess to deserve that, stop what you are doing.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: AA | 2007/12/04

this is the same, he/she/it are just bullshitting everyone!

Reply to AA
Posted by: aa | 2007/12/04

Subject: IN GREAT TROUBLE WITH HUBBY: HELP!!!!!!
Posted by: tc
Message:
i found out that my husband has been phoning a women everyday. He had intentions of going out with her but she did not want to. My jealousy got the most of me and I bought a new sim card and sent him a msg pretending to be the girls brother and advised him not to contact her as I am lay a charge of harassment with the SAP. A little while later he phones me at work and swears me? When I go home today I feel like he is going to beat me up.HELP!!!
Date: 30/11/2007

Reply to aa
Posted by: XXX | 2007/12/04

Easy... stay away from the woman and put your energy into sorting out your marriage!! Go to counselling and start talking - giving each other the silent treatment is not going to help matters!!

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Whena | 2007/12/04

see posting 1390

Reply to Whena