Question
Posted by: sliveredalmond | 2004/10/19

Suspected pregnancy

Is it normal, when becoming pregnant, to experience painful abdiminal cramps/pains in the first few weeks?

Some women do. some don`t.

2
Posted by: Been there | 2004/10/19

Hi, In my experience yes it is normal,
if you are anything like me, you are probably stressing about this, I would suggest getting a test or two to either confirm or put your mind at ease. With either result I suggest going to your Gynea.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/19

Yes, it is. I've heard it's because your womb is stretching. I had a few of them myself. I recommend that if you're majorly concerned, then you contact your gynae. No harm in being too careful, you know!
Take care
Jane

Reply to Jane1