Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/11/19

Suspect intentional poisoning

I suspect that a family member of mine is being poisoned by his wife. He is drastically losing weight, losing hair (which he is way too young for) and he suddenly has a grey colour to his skin. I have talked to a pharmasist who says it could also be heart problems or stress, but I still suspect something. Could you please give me a list of possible poisonings with these symptoms? Please remember that it is intentional, maybe something that's being slipped into his food. Please answer as soon as possible.

Worried, the symptoms are too non-specific to help me compile a list of possible causes. The best would be for him to see his doctor and have him do blood and urine tests. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/19

Sounds like mercury or lead poisoning, bring him to a doctor so blood tests can be done.