Question
Posted by: Bobby | 2005/06/01

Survivor

Hi buddys.
i was watching the final episode of the Survivor last night, do you guys think that Chris deserved to win?
will hear from you

Hmm, "at least he was honest about the lies." ?

8
Posted by: lin | 2005/06/01

IT IS ONLY A GAME GUYS !!! LOL

Reply to lin
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/06/01

who ever plays the most devious game always deserves to win. If the other players allow their judgement to be clouded by sweet talk - more fool them! I know it is so easy to make alliances etc but Chris just smiled too much. I though what you see is what you get with Twila the Twit - but obviously not. I am sure we all look at the people that were voted out early and wished they could win - but then if they had stuck around we might have wound up hating them too

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Ponderer | 2005/06/01

Well I don't think he deserved to win anymore than Twila did. Watching the whole series I was startled to see how he treated his fiance when she competed in the blind-fold challenge for him. He shouted at her and you could see how angry he was at HER for losing. It was a team effort - he and her. I was shocked as it looked as if he wanted to hit her. I can just imagine what will happen once they are married. I think he can be a very controlling and manipulative person. If I was her, I would not marry him. As for Twila, how can she swear a lie on her son's name? It just goes to show how the love of money i.e. greed corrupts people to do evil. I am just glad that Eliza was not one of the last two, as I really can't stand that woman. She is so false and talks non-stop and really irritating.

Reply to Ponderer
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/06/01

CJ, I must agree with you. Have you seen how the jury members sit there as if they going to burst out and cry any moment now. And then all those silly questions etc. As you say its just a game.
But I'm so in love with Jeff that I will never complain about anything he does or say. I love the reunion shows because you get to see everyone again. Just a pitty that he speaks so little with the guys who did not make the jury.
I can't stand the Amazing Race but luckaly I have DSTV so I don't have to watch it. Enjoy the show!!

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: A | 2005/06/01

............''''''''''''

Reply to A
Posted by: CJ | 2005/06/01

I think he "played the game" the best. At least he was honest about the lies etc.
I am just so sick of the high drama of the final tribal council - where everyone acts so hurt, come on people it's a game! and the big hollywood arrival of Jeff for the announcement. That kind of put me off the rest of the show.
At least the amazing race is coming back!

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/06/01

Well, rather him than Twila!!! I think of the last 4 he deserved to win. Although everyone said he lied so much, I really don't think the was as bad as some others that we saw on previous shows. Can't wait for the next one though!!

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: ;;;; | 2005/06/01

Natuurlik!!Hy het daai vroumense ore aan gesit.Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply to ;;;;