Question
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

Surviving.......just!

Hi Everyone,

How are you all. I just about slept the whole weekend - and feel guilty for that. Its such a waste of time, but had no energy to do anything else.

Frusty - is your mail sorted out? Jakes - chin up buddy, day by day - thats all you can do now. CP Mom - you touch my heart every day - bless you and Ne! Buzz - how you doing?

Hope you feel better for the extra rest which you needed and deserved

16
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/05

hey tango
glad you're surviving even if just. sleep not a bad thing - maybe body resting up for some good boogying that's coming...thanks for support re my mom. sending you positive thoughts too

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

Well, I am not leaving town so I can pop in and out and see who is around! I am glad for that! You on the other hand is going to have a wonderful time in one of the most beautiful places on earth! The best holiday I have ver had was with my two kids at the Storms River mouth in a log cabin on the sea shore! We still rave about it.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

So take your computer with you or go to an internet cafe, Jakes.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Ah - but how to survive the next couple of weeks without a lot of crazy, addicted forummers to share with?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

I normally spend the first couple of days of my leave sleeping aroung the clock, then get up and start boogying again!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: CP | 2005/12/05

Sometimes I wish I could also just sleep and sleep and read and sleep - we need the rest so much in today's life...why not ?!?!

Reply to CP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Too right! Have to have my coffee. But it must be decent coffee, not widdle! Not too strong either, otherwise my liver will take a walk.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

Had to find a nice lunch venue this morning for a lunch and the first thing I did is get a cuppachino down my gullett!! Ah...then life is so much sweeter isn't it!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Hey Jakes, you also a coffee freak? I cannot go without my coffee. Going to go and make some cuppaccino now!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/05

Traffic

That is why, 3 days a week, I park my Bee Em in the parking garage at Westgate, Take the bus at 5:30 and enjoy the ride, listening to radio or mp3 and just relax. Just wish they would start to serve coffee that time of the morning.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

Hi Pencil, thanks for that! Sometimes I am afraid I am missing out on something, like I should be somewhere, doing something or whatever, guess Its just the rush way of life, we never getting to take things slow. Always under pressure to do more, faster, faster!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/05

You will only sleep if you need it - so don't feel guilty at all! Wish I could sleep for a whole weekend... Lucky you!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

Have you got plans to have some special time over there? I hope so. You must mail me your number so I can call you on Christmas - a little cheer from south of the equator!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Yesh, know what you mean about this time of year. I am having to work that much harder to keep my positive attitude going because I just want to come back to S.A and be with my older son and my friends for Xmas. But, it is not going to happen. Very depressing thought!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/05

I did until I had to hit the highway at 6am to be on time. I guess its also end of the year wind down and all of that.

Lucky both my kids are aroung this year end.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

Hey, Tango! Yeah, my mail is sorted out, but now it is catch-up time! Eish!

Let me first tell you that sleeping is never a waste of time. If your body needed it, then so be it. Do you feel refreshed now?

Reply to Frusty