Question
Posted by: rita | 2007/12/10

Surrogate

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I can not afford to have this child. I'm looking for a couple who I can surrogate for. I'm not looking for any financial gain, just a family for my child. I'm a white 27 year old single mother of one. I have an IQ of 142 and the father is also incredibly intelligent. I don't know what the sex of the baby is yet but I suspect its a girl. Please do not judge me ok? I would love to keep the baby but I can not give her everything she deserves and would like to give her the opportunity of a great life. If you are interested or know of anyone that might be interested please email me.

I think you mean that you are looking for someone to adopt the child. Surrogacy generally involves sperm or eggs from one of the intended parents. The best way to have the baby adopted is to go through an adoption agency.

3
Posted by: Babylove | 2007/12/11

Dearest Rita
My dh & I are currently been screened for adoption and have had the interviews already. We are an established family from Cape Town who would love to adopt your child and offer her a good chance at life, I have two teenagers from my previous marriage but my hubby has none, we have been through so much infertility treatment but without a continued pregnancy. We have been waiting for a gift like this to come along and it would be an amazing wedding anniversary and christmas gift for us. Please would you contact me on babyloveatmagicmaildotcodotza and I will send you all the details you need to know....
All my blessing
Babylove

Reply to Babylove
Posted by: H | 2007/12/11

Hi. What city/town are you from?

Reply to H
Posted by: CANDY | 2007/12/11

I'm not going to judge you at least you not going to kill the blessing,I would love to have your baby and I'm coloured woman 28 years old married and have a wonderful husband.Please can I have your direct email address.

Reply to CANDY