Question
Posted by: micky | 2004/10/27

surrogacy for my sister

I have had 3 caesers. My daugters are 15,14 and 6. I am very fertile. However my younger sister has been trying for about 2 1/2 years to fall pregnant. They have tried various options but no luck. I would like to carry for her. I am 38, pretty fit and very keen to help her as she is becoming desperate for her own child. Is this medically possible for me to do?
I hope there is good news awaiting me.
Michele

After three caesareans, the risks are that your uterus could rupture in a subsequent pregnancy and that there could be damage to adjacent structures at your next caesarean.