Question
Posted by: Mommy & Daddy Dearest | 2005/07/28

Surrogacy

I would like to know more about all the steps regarding surrogacy. I still have my ovaries, but not the uterus. We need to firstly know, were do one start. We don't know any friend or family member who will or could have a baby for us, so we also would like to know were do we go to, to get a list of surrogate mothers. We stay in Bellville, Cape Town.

Tx
Mommy & Daddy Dearest

You could try one of the fertility clinics.

2
Posted by: sam | 2005/07/28

You need to contact your nearest fertility clinic. they will have all the info you need. Good luck

Reply to sam
Posted by: Eva | 2005/07/28

Dear Mommy & Daddy dearest,

There is a fabulous website that you can visit called Surro-Moms for more information. The lady that runs the website might also be able to put you in touch with social workers in your area in order to source a surrogate. I hope this helps you:

http://myweb.absa.co.za/bedwards/

All the best and good luck!!
Kindest regards
Eva

Reply to Eva