Question
Posted by: Scar_reducer | 2005/12/13

Surgury to remove scars?

I had a breast reduction 9 years ago, and I'm still unhappy with the scars. I was quite young at the time and wasn't aware of all the possible cures for fresh scars. Now the scars are old and no tissue oil seems to make a difference. I've also started an infra-red massager (actually it's a facial massager) but I'm still waiting for results. Could surgery perhaps make a difference - and if it could, how much will it cost approximitely?

Dear Scar reducer,
First see if a dermatologist couldn't make it better with laser for you. If not, a plastic surgeon is the person to see. The cost will depend on the hospital, the treatment needed and the specialists fee - difficult to estimate. You may ask for a quote when you see them.