Sureslim or not

what are you views of the sureslim diet programme.? is it a healthy programme to join?

Dear Anon
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback about Sureslim. I am not in favour of unbalanced diets or diets that cut out whole food groups (esp carbs), so you will have to make up your own mind if you want to use the Sureslim programme. Find out what this regimen costs and think carefully if you can afford it, if you want to use a high-protein diet, if you can sustain it and if you can't rather achieve your weight loss by using a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and regular daily exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min or longer to lose that weight.