Question
Posted by: Tania | 2004/11/04

Sureslim - Does it work

Please help, can someone who has used the sureslim programme tell me whether it worked for them and is it an easy diet to stick to. I know they take blood and measure metabolism and I also know that it is quite expensive. Please tell me as I would like to join but dont want to waste money on yet another diet!!
Thanks so much.

Dear Tania
I trust the other Readers will give you feedback. You can save all that money by using a balanced low-fat, high-fibre diet and doing regular exercise. Think of this option.

4
Posted by: lovingjoy | 2004/11/15

I agree with previous posts. I tried for 6 weeks-lost 20 lbs but gained back 60 lbs!!! I believe it ruined my metabolism because I starved myself on their diet.

Reply to lovingjoy
Posted by: otto | 2004/11/05

SORRY, I could eat ANY carbs (only 2 ryvitas for lunch)

Reply to otto
Posted by: otto | 2004/11/05

I did it for a couple of months. I did not get any injections and had good results, but I do not recommend it. When you go off it and start eating normal again you'll pick up everything you lost. I could eat any carbs and had 3 very small meals per day. It is starvation. Rather try a balanced diet.

Reply to otto
Posted by: Vettie | 2004/11/04

Been there got the t-shirt.As soon as you stop using the diet and the injection (yes they inject you with insulin)you gain what you've lost plus you add on a few kilo's. If you're not a diabetic stay away frm insulin injections. A dietician in your area can also work out a diet for you and without injections.

Reply to Vettie