Question
Posted by: sure | 2004/10/11

sure slim - eating every 3 hours

Hi. We have always been told to eat every 2.5 - 3hours but now sure slim has told me to eat every 5hours. Why would this be and will I still loose the weight if I say eat my fruit inbetween and not with the meal. SO then eating every 3hours instead of their every 5. Thank you

Dear Sure
I am not sure why this organisation gives users this instruction. I agree with you that eating 6 small meals a day is a good idea when you want to lose weight because research has shown that 'nibblers' who nibble healthy food often, lose more weight than 'gorgers' who eat 3 large meals a day.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2004/10/11

It is better to eat eavery 2 to 3 hours. It will help you to lose weight because by eating 5 to 6 small meals you increase your metabolic rate. It will help on any program.

Reply to Liza