Question
Posted by: AX | 2007/02/20

SURE SLIM

HI

I need everybodies opinion on Sure Slim. Pls if yu have tried it let me know. I am looking to start but am not sure if it is easy or not. I love food but need to loose weight so Pls I need your opinions.

Dear AX
I have received quite a bit of negative feedback from other Readers about SureSlim. If you have not yet paid for SureSlim then do try Weighless or WeightWatchers instead - you won't regret it.

3
Posted by: stargp | 2007/02/23

I'll also say pass.Their plan is not realistic it's more focused on selling their silly vitamins and products.If you browse this site you will sure find something that will suit your taste and work without having to fork out a fortune.I joined and spent a great deal of money and lost only 2 kg.I then quit and followed my own customized plan and I slim happy and never hungry.
Good Luck

Reply to stargp
Posted by: Foxie | 2007/02/21

No, do not go there. I lost 10kg and picked up 20!!! It is also difficult to follow - no social life. Very expensive also! You are for ever hungry on SureSlim.
Foxie

Reply to Foxie
Posted by: ax | 2007/02/21

Forget about SureSlim, been there done that, the foof become horrible after a while and you don't have any social life!!!

Reply to ax