Question
Posted by: NANNY | 2006/11/01

SURE SLIM

Hi doc

I want to know if Sure Slim is the safe way of loosing weight like Weighless, WW

Dear Nanny
I have received quite a bit of negative feedback from other Readers about Sureslim. If you have not yet paid for Sureslim then do try Weighless or WeightWatchers instead - you won't regret it.

3
Posted by: Yolla | 2006/11/02

Dear Weigh Less member,

Are you doing any exercise? In order to loose weight effectively you need to do some form of physical activity at least 3 times a week for about 30 min. You should see quicker results. Regular exercise speeds up your metabolism and teaches your body to burn fat. Have you had your thyroid checked out yet? If you have an underactive thyroid, it will also be more difficult to loose weight.

Good luck !

Reply to Yolla
Posted by: Weigh-less member | 2006/11/01

Thanks for your advice.I am now on WL for 4 months but I only lost 2kg, so fat getting discouraged. My gruop leader thinks its something related to hormones. I think you can motivate me on this

Reply to Weigh-less member

No sureslim is not a safe way of loosing weight. I lost 35kg, and you know what, I picked up 40kg, in no time...

I joined Weigh-less and lost 30kg to date (5 to go) , the only difference is that it doesnt happen in a month like SS... My sister is with Weigh-Watchers and we've lost the same amount in the same time.

So yes - personal choice but both WL and WW does work

Reply to Weigh-less member