Question
Posted by: siv | 2007/02/26

Supradyn - weight smart

I don't believe in weight-loss drugs, but have decided to try Supradyn weight smart ... I have been taking it for about a week now, and I have not lost weight - but then I am weight training ...

Has anyone tried them, and if so, seen results (in conjunction with low fat, high fibre diet that is).

Thanks!

Dear Siv
I also don't believe in weight-loss drugs! I suppose the other Readers are giving you some feedback on results. You could be gaining muscle because of the weight training and muscle tissue weighs more than fat tissue, so you could be losing fat, but this may not be mirrored by mass loss. Remember that aerobic exercise burns energy, so ask your instructor for more aerobic exercises (cardio) instead of just weights.
Take care

4
Posted by: sisi | 2016/02/22

I try supradyn,and I tink its working perfectly

Reply to sisi
Posted by: Moosa | 2014/02/02

Its not a weight loss tablet but rather assists your metabolism. I have a very healthy eating programme and I run (3 times a week), cycle(3 times a week) and swim (once a week). Due to my training programme and age (56) I have been taking it for about two years now as a multi vitamin. I find it very beneficial in this regard. All my training is done in the morning, so I have a long day. Since taking the tablet I don't feel tired by end of the day. I still do have a slight "tyre' around my waist but that doesn't really bother me.

Reply to Moosa
Posted by: kimmy | 2007/02/27

did nothing for me...

Reply to kimmy
Posted by: ANON | 2007/02/27

tried them....and seen no difference.!!!!

Reply to ANON