Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/13

suppression is failing me

hi ya all, been terrifically hectic the past few days. BUT i've found that i am getting more twitching & loss of "focus" during family sessions. could it be the fact that the year is comming to an end? or could it be the stress factor on my home front (can't i just go on another killin spree?? PLEASE!!

i'm just tired of this crap. i should leave soon, better for all.

Sorry to hear you've been having a bad day, shooter --- sometimes it's important even in very hectic times, to see your doc and get the necessary meds --- you might get even more done if using the meds right. Somehow, it can feel more agitating to be too busy when holidays are almost within sight, than when there's a logn stretch ahead before the next holidays. But no, no more sprees, please. You can improve and handle this all better --- it would be better for nobody if you left. DO get some proper help, as you really deserve it --- and we look forward to hearing your comments and contributions in the days that follow.
And PLEASE, folks, if you want help, you're welcome here ( though if you need it urgently and directly, you need to see a good local shrink asap ) --- but I will not allow people to misuse this forum as a bulletin board for placing suicide notes. That is an ugly and cruel thing to do to other people.

6
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/13

Hey Shooter. Shame, I am sorry I had to leave but I hope you get to see this before you go to bed tonight. I really don't know why you have a banshee in your head. Maybe they are trying to contact the leprechauns in mine? :-)

Seriously though, you need to get your meds asap. It is no good for anyone if you let it slide. We have all come to like you and respect you for being who you are and we all appreciate your comments here on the forum. So even if it is only for our sakes, go and get your meds and take them. Please. I will be here tomorrow. Please let me know how you are doing.

Chow for now.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/13

frusty, thanks for the support, unfortunately i have to drive home now. just answer this one....why does it sound like a banshee scream "GWA GWA GWA" IN MY HEAD..I THINK I HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP THE LIPS SEALED SO FAR. what now? tara??

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/13

I am fine, Shooter. Just hang in there, please. I am going to fetch my son from school, but I will be back, okay?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/13

sorry got carried away. how ya doin frusty?

Reply to shooter
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/13

hi frusty, just not coping as well as before. finding it harder to suppress the body twitch & mood disorder. way too busy to get a day off to see the docs for meds, very agro.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/13

Hey Shooter, what's up?

Reply to Frusty