Question
Posted by: Fizzy | 2008/01/10

suppresants

to whom it may concern, i would lke to know how i can supress my appetite, so that i dont feel like munching on all sorts of thigs

Dear Fizzy
There are many appetite suppressants available, either over-the-counter or by prescription, but most of these pills have very negative side-effects of which the worse is addiction. I would rather recommend that you use a balanced diet and exercise to lose weight if you wish to do so. If your slimming diet is well balanced and contains sufficient carbohydrates with a low glycaemic index, you will not want to munch all day.
Rather use the safe option.

1
Posted by: Bongani | 2009/02/26

i would like to know which appetite suppresants are best suitable

Reply to Bongani