Question
Posted by: hypo | 2008/01/27

Support Group

Can anyone please tell me if there is a support group for the family of a personality disorder family member. (Gauteng) Or any other place that I can contact for help. Urgent help is needed please.

I wish there was, but I don't know of one in SA. Anxiety/Depression Support Grouip national office may know of one, or may be able to help. Otherwise seeing a psychologist yourself might help you to plan how best to deal with the situation

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/27

Try Anxiety & Depression website or call tel no above. They have support groups all over the country.

Reply to anon