Posted by: Liza | 2006/04/12

support base

What do I do if my children don't want to support me when my husband abuses me? They say they don't want to get involved.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Its really hard to comment with so little information available, such as the children's ages. Younger children may be over-influenced themselves by the abuser. But they're less important right now --- your immediate task is to call POWA and work with them and similarly experienced counsellors, to plan a safe withdrawal from this situation of abuse, and to start a new, safe and happier life for yourself ; maybe, if apt, applying for a court order forbidding him from approaching or harrassing you in any way

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/13

You get someone involved that does care. And you get out, now!! Before it's too late.
Good luck and be strong.

Reply to SHM

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.