Question
Posted by: Liza | 2006/04/12

support base

What do I do if my children don't want to support me when my husband abuses me? They say they don't want to get involved.

Its really hard to comment with so little information available, such as the children's ages. Younger children may be over-influenced themselves by the abuser. But they're less important right now --- your immediate task is to call POWA and work with them and similarly experienced counsellors, to plan a safe withdrawal from this situation of abuse, and to start a new, safe and happier life for yourself ; maybe, if apt, applying for a court order forbidding him from approaching or harrassing you in any way

1
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/13

You get someone involved that does care. And you get out, now!! Before it's too late.
Good luck and be strong.

Reply to SHM