Posted by: Debs | 2009/10/28

Supplying Temp Staff

Hi there

We are a registered agency that does permanent placements. We have many requests from clients to supply temp staff. My boss ( the owner ) is hesitant as she says we need to be a labour broker to supply temp staff - It is all admin staff that we supply. Who do we need to register with to enable us to supply the temps required by our Clients? Must be register as a labour broker? Could you please advise. Much appreciated! Debs

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: supplying Temp Staff

To supply temporary staff you don’t have to be a registered labour broker. It is only if you are going to employ the staff yourself and then supply them as temporary employment services must you be a labour broker.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.