Question
Posted by: LNov | 2008/05/21

Supplements during pregnancy

Im almost 2 months pregnant now and would like to know if I can use the following: Omega 3 en Cal-Mag. It doesn't say anything on the package about being ok to use during pregnancy. I'm almost sure it will be ok if I take it, but I just want to make 100% sure. Both is made by Nutrinionals - Nature Sciene. On the Omega 3 bottle is says Salmon Oil with EPA and DHA and the Cal-Mag shows Calcium and Magnesuim with Amino Acid Chelation for Improved Absorption.

They are both fine.

1
Posted by: Cindy C | 2009/04/16

are things like evening primrose oil safe while pregnant or trying for a baby?

Reply to Cindy C