Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/02/01

SUPPLEMENTS

I have been diagnosed with diabetes type II. I am taking Cardiozen, Caltrate Plus, Vitamin C and Diabion as supplements. Your newsletter of 01/02/2008 states that one should choose a vitamin/mineral supplement that contain up to 2 - 3 times the recommended intake and that one should also avoid single-nutrient supplements. There are so many on the market and I am totaly confused.

Could you perhaps recommend a good all in one supplement?

Dear Confused

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like if you are taking adequate supplementation. A good all in one supplement is Centrum Multi-vitamins but I suggest that you take double the recommended dosage.

Kind regards