Question
Posted by: Just me | 2008/01/21

supplements

Hi Doc...

I feel so overwhelmed with which vitamins i should be taking. I am not the type to take a whole handful of pills everyday though...
my main thing is i want to boost my immunity... i do take vit C everyday (but mainly just because i smoke) and i should be taking calcium.
I need to take evening primrose (for pain in my breasts)... ive read that garlic is v good for you too but i cant eat it raw - so i would pop a pill for that..
what would you recommend i take??
Can i alternate the vitamins on certain days??

thanks!

Dear Just me
I would recommend one good balanced multivitamin – you can take something like Centrum or Pharmaton, Bettaway, or even the Dischem brand. To boost your immunity try Viral choice c – contains garlic, vit C and Echinacea all in one.