Question
Posted by: mitch | 2004/10/10

supplements

im 20 and weigh 89 kg and play rugby. and 1,77m tall. i have 17% body fat .i train at the gym.what supplements would you suggest could benefit me if i wanted to get a bit bigger and more defined or what to do?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Mitch,

Billaboy's advice suffices. I'd suggest a good meal replacement shake as well as recovery supplements such as creatine and a meal replacement that has a higher carb content to be taken immediately after training.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/14

Im not sure what you are using at the moment, but a general rule is 2.5 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight per day. In your case that would be 220g of protein per day. Food sources count towards this but you will need to supplement aswell. I am not sure where u from, as I can can Evox products for a good price. And they really work well. 5XL from evox contains 50% Protein, 50% Carbs which is very good for adding weight and gaining size.

billaboy at webmail dot co dot za

Reply to BillaBoy