Question
Posted by: G | 2004/10/05

Supplements

I've just started using USN Whey Protein, aNitrox, Phedra and HMB. I gym from Mon to Fri resting on Wed & do 20 min of carido before doing my weight training. I have a bit of a boep and would like to lose my flab & love handles but would also like to gain lean muscle on my upper body, legs, arms & back. Not really following a strict diet, just eating healthy. Would these supplements as well as my training help me in my goal to lose the flab and gain muscle? Also, I find that I'm losing strength towards the end of my workout will these supps help keep my endurance up? Many thanks for your reply..

Expert ImageBodybuilding

G,

You need to alter your workouts. Try doing two days of weights and two days of cardio-or even try following the Body-for-Life program. Your supplements are fine but personally, I would not be using them now at this level of progress. The Whey protein would be the one that is most suitable right now but where are your meal replacement forumlas?

If you want to follow my advice above then re-post a new question and we can get mnore specific.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: millie | 2004/10/20

one thing that makes you lose weight fast is skipping, it makes you fit and you can endure alot more try the skipping and see how well it works.

Reply to millie