Question
Posted by: mg | 2004/12/03

supplement to lose weight and build muscle

dear doc

my husband has a few unhealthy habits. he smokes, likes to eat junk food and doesnt like to exercise much. he often feels exhausted and down.

but i think he wants to take steps to improve his health. he has recently been to the doctor to find out if there is anything wrong with him that is causing his fatigue. the doctor took a blood sample and will get back to him today. he also gave him a vitamin B injection and prescribe a very good multi vitamin, Gerrricomplex.

my husband would like to know if there is a supplement that he could take which would assist in weight loss and muscle gain. he has tried protein shakes before, which gave him very bad diarhoea. we are also going to start exercising so he will not only rely on the supplement.

MG, the answer probably lies in following a healthy diet and not smoking rather than drugs. He can ask his doctor for Zyban® to help him stop smoking and you can drop DietDoc a line in connection with diet tips. Good luck.