Question
Posted by: Dumbbell | 2003/12/18

SUPPLEMENT SADNESS : (

Thanks for the great forum! What are your thoughts on the supplements made by Nutrimax? Good, bad, average? I am tired of throwing cash at supplements that do not seem to work. Any recommendations?

Have a great festive season!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Dumbbell,

Nutrimax is a brilliant supplement of the highest quality and you cannot go wrong by using Nutrimax products.

You can most certainly "throw your cash" at supplements with a happy heart!!!!!

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist | 2004/01/05

Bob,

Hey there! I most certainly have tried Whey Supreme by Muscle Science-I am using it now as we speak and it is one of my favourites. And yes, it does work for me and I have no doubts about the fact that it works for you.

It does taste very nice but there is nothing wrong with a supplement tasting very good. Drink and enjoy!!!

Keep well,

CB

Reply to Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
Posted by: Bob | 2004/01/02

Btw, I've already aksed the sports nutritionist about it, she told me to ask for a certificate or something, but i didn't know what the batch number for the product was so i didn't do it. I was just wanting ur personal experience with this or any other muscle science products.

thx

Reply to Bob
Posted by: Bob | 2004/01/02

Hey Conrad, i was wondering if u've tried a supplement by muscle science - whey supreme(83/100g protein). I've tried it, i got good gains but it was hard to tell if it was based on the supplement or not. I ask u because it tasted good, too good. If it was served in a restaurant u would think it was a strawberry milkshake. Yet i've tried a few other protein supplements and most tasted horrible. So i have my doubts on the quality of whey supreme, could it be a fake? Ur thoughts?

Thx

Reply to Bob