Question
Posted by: Jane | 2008/01/14

Super Circuit

How do u rate the super circuit for toning, keeping fit and keeping the weight off? If u did this together with 10 - 20 mins extra cardio would it be a good work out?

Hi Jane

Not bad at all. I'm not convinced that it's better than doing cardio for the specific goal of losing weight/burning fat, and so by itself, it probably doesn't compare quite as well. However, it is certainly a good way to train and I would not cut it out from your training. What you might consider is taking one or two days a week where you do JUST CARDIO for 45 minutes, and then the other 2 or 3 days a week (at least), you do this mixed session of cardio plus the circuit.

The combination is likely to help you the most, rather than choosing one or the other!