Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/06

sunken tired looking eyes

please could you recommend a product for sunken tired looking eyes. im 24 years old-indian skin
i think i need dermal filler but thats too expensive.
also, theres no search function on the anti ageing expert forum

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there are no topical products on the market that will help with the sunken effect you describe. This is caused by loss of fat and the only treatment is to replace it with some form of filler material (fat, Juvederm, Restylane, etc.)
Pigmentation in this area may respond to topical products such as NeoStrata Brightening Cream (day time use) and the Pigment Lightening Gel (at night).
I believe that there never was a search function on the forum but you can search for more information on my web page:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/23


Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.