Question
Posted by: ANDRE | 2005/07/19

Sun light extremely bright

Saturday I went on a 75km ride with my bicycle. I pushed myself to the limit and was exhausted at the end. I noticed that the sun shine outside after I had a shower, was extremely bright. This was so for about 4 hours while I went to town and I felt light headed. Other factors were that I sneezed and experienced a pain in my head, just after the ride. I was wearing yellow glasses whilst cycling (3.5 hrs). Can you tell if the bright sunlight and light headedness was from a lack of energy, sugar, the yellow glasses or caused by the sneeze? I was fine afterwards.

Andre, you probably had low blood sugar and blood pressure (causing the light headedness) with slightly dilated pupils (probably due to wearing the sunglasses all the time or maybe even the low blood pressure) and this made it seem like the sun was brighter than usual. I doubt that it is something to be worried about. Good luck.