Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2004/01/14

Sun Burn - Really Urgent!

My husband & I got terribly sun burned over the weekend.
Now the problem is our skin is itching all over. Keeping both of us awake most of the evening. There must be something that we can put on to stop the itch. It gets so bad that you feel like you want to die.

Please Help.

Really Urgent!.

Leigh, you can try applying Reparil® gel and drink an anti-inflammatory/pain killer like Myprodol®. This is to say if most of it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this. Using an aloe vera based cream may also help. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2004/01/14

Use Freeze, can buy it at your local chemist - works like a charm

Reply to Lee