Question
Posted by: Buckles | 2005/06/30

Sumaya

at Chir

Buckles why don't you and Sumaya go and play in a chat room for adults, this is a health forum not a sex chat room

7
Posted by: sek C | 2005/06/30

U guys are all lities. Here is a lady screaming out 4 a good pomp, and u all r advising her! Sumaya - give me ur details - I'll sort it out!

Reply to sek C
Posted by: DOFF | 2005/06/30

MAYLENE U HAVNT READ ALL THIS WOMAN'S POSTINGS.THE DOC HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE MOVES TO AN ADULT SITE.DECENT WOMAN NEVER BEHAVE IN THIS WAY..SHE'S ADVERTISING HER SERVICES AND LOOKING FOR A QUICK FCUK.

Reply to DOFF
Posted by: Maylene | 2005/06/30

I think you guys are sick Sumaya i am sure you have a husband at home who loves you...If you are having problems discuss them with him and if he is not satisfyying you go out and buy a vibrator and let him use it on you.I think you will be amazed at what using toys with your hubby can do for you...I am recently single and i tell you i am happy with my sex toys for now until i am ready to date again.Hey Buckles i guess you are a married man with kids as well...Dont you people think of the diseases you can pass on to your loved ones.

Reply to Maylene
Posted by: Mbo | 2005/06/30

Can't agree more. These two were really starting to irritate me.
Get a life.

Reply to Mbo
Posted by: Move on | 2005/06/30

Shssssssss. I was trying to be a little more polite. But u said it!!!

Reply to Move on
Posted by: Shssssssssss | 2005/06/30

IM ACTUALLY SICK OF THESE 2 PEOPLE POSTING THEIR DATES ON HER.THE WOMAN IS A SLUT WHO IS LOOKING FOR MEN SINCE SHE CANNOT BE SATISFIED BY HER HUSBAND.I SUGGEST SHE TAKES UP A SECOND JOB IN POINT ROAD

Reply to Shssssssssss
Posted by: Move on | 2005/06/30

Well said Doc. It was starting to get irritating! With P.K, as a side show! Good job

Reply to Move on