Question
Posted by: Pumkin | 2004/11/09

Suitable Birth Control

Since my daughter's birth a year ago, I have been on Microval and was told that as soon as I stop breastfeeding I would have to change to something else. Prior to my pregnancy I was on Tripahsil. With my hectic schedule lately I am scared of slipping up though and have considered changing to the injection but I am afraid of side effects - apparently weight gain is one of them. What do u suggest?

There are side effects with all forms of contraception but not everyone has them. You would really have to try it for a while to see what effects it has on you.